“Lora temperature sensor” that measures temperature and humidity, with an incredible maintenance free lifetime of 10 years at a 5-minute measurement interval. Easy to use, configurable over the air and stylish in design to fit into indoor spaces. CWT-LoRa-T is a kind of wireless temperature acquisition device, it connects temperature (and humidity) probe and transmit data via LoRa, wireless transmit distance up to 400 meters (open air). multiple CWT-LoRa-T can remotely communicate with a CWT-LoRa gateway to build a private wireless temperature monitoring network. the product has advantages of high quality, super-fast response, strong anti-interference ability and high-cost performance. LoRa (short for long range) is a spread spectrum modulation technique derived from chirp spread spectrum (CSS) technology. Semtech’s LoRa is a long range, low power wireless platform that has become the de facto wireless platform of Internet of Things (IoT). LoRa devices and networks such as the LoRaWAN enable smart IoT applications that solve some of the biggest challenges facing our planet: energy management, natural resource reduction, pollution control, infrastructure efficiency, and disaster prevention. Semtech’s LoRa devices have amassed several hundred known uses cases for smart cities, homes and buildings, communities, metering, supply chain and logistics, agriculture, and more. With hundreds of millions of devices connected to networks in more than 100 countries and growing, LoRa is creating a smarter planet.
Together, LoRa and LoRaWAN define a Low Power, Wide Area (LPWA) networking protocol designed to wirelessly connect battery operated devices to the internet in regional, national or global networks, and targets key Internet of things (IoT) requirements such as bi-directional communication, end-to-end security, mobility and localization services. The low power, low bit rate, and IoT use distinguish this type of network from a wireless WAN that is designed to connect users or businesses, and carry more data, using more power. The LoRaWAN data rate ranges from 0.3 kbit/s to 50 kbit/s per channel.
- Temperature humidity probe with high accuracy, support calibration
- OLED displayer
- Integrates Semtech RF transceiver chip SX1276
- LoRa Frequency Range: 868/915 MHz (Customizable:137~1020MHz)
- Wireless transmit distance up to 3KM (open air)
- Adopted highly integrated industrial 32-bit ARM MCU
- Built-in battery with long cycle life, 10-20 hours
- Reliable performance with built-in double watchdog, 24×7 operation
- USB configuration port, easy use configuration tool
- Remote configure parameters via LoRaWAN Downlink
- Firmware upgradable via program port
- Built-in 2400mAh battery for more than 10-year use.
- Built-in Temperature & Humidity sensor
- Optional External Sensors
- Tri-color LED to indicate the status
- 3200 set sensors record with a timestamp
Dimensions and Weight:
- Weight: 40g
- Dimension: 20 x 27.5 x 2.5 mm
Models and Sensor Type:
There are 4 models with different probe to measure certain range of temperature or humidity:
|CWT-LoRa-T-DS||DS18B20 (water-proof probe)||T: – 40~80???|
|CWT-LoRa-T-PT||PT100 (water-proof probe)||T: -200~350???|
|CWT-LoRa-T-TC||Type-K Thermocouple (water-proof probe)||T: 0~1000???|
|CWT-LoRa-TH-AM||AM2301 (not water-proof)||T: -40~80??? H: 0~100%RH|
LHT65 has a built-in 2400mAh non-chargeable battery which can be used for more than 10 years*.
LHT65 is fully compatible with LoRaWAN v1.0.2 protocol, it can work with standard LoRaWAN gateway.
LHT65 has 3200 data records with date and time which can be retrieved with Date Time for further analysis.
- Supports temperature/humidity sensing
- LoRa technology for efficient long-range wireless data transmissions
- Sensors can be configured to trigger alerts to enable real-time management
- Easy and simple installation in diverse refrigerated vehicles
- IP65-rated protection from water and dust ingress
- Supports IoT cloud services for centralized, real-time exception management
- Long-lasting battery life (up to 36 months depending on usage scenario)
Temperature sensor sends an analog signal proportional to the measured temperature, which is fed to the analog pin of Arduino UNO. Arduino UNO does the required calculations for conversion of signal to temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit. Arduino UNO uses SPI protocol to communicate with LoRa module, which transmits the measured temperature values every 5 seconds
LoRa module reads the received message packet and transfers the packet to Arduino UNO using SPI protocol. Arduino UNO reads the packet and displays the message on Serial Monitor. Magnus sensors are available in two versions Magnus M3D and M3E. With both series of Magnus sensors temperature can be measured with better than 0.2°C resolution from -40°C to +125°C and with absolute accuracy better than +/- 1°C from 0C to 80C and +/- 3° Cover the extended range.
Additionally, M3D uses the Chameleon™ engine that generates a SENSOR CODE that quantifies the adaptive RF impedance setting used to match the sensor antenna. With a properly design antenna, the Chameleon™ engine can function as an RF sensor and is commonly used in this way to measure moisture. This value can be translated into a measurement of the environmental conditions being sensed or monitored by antenna. This is particularly useful for monitoring moisture levels.
The Magnus M3E is an Extended Range version of Magnus S3D without the Chameleon™ Auto-Tuning Engine.
- Based on LoRaWAN wireless technology
- Very long range, up to several miles
- Excellent wireless penetration through structures such as walls and floors
- 200,000+ transmissions on a single battery and a 5-to-10-year battery life depending on usage.
- Enclosure tamper detection
- Automatic error reporting through supervisory messages
- Over the air configuration