The NCHMCT JEE Exam answer key offers the correct answers to all of the exam’s questions. Before matching answers, make sure to match the set/code in your NCHMCT JEE EXAM question paper. Answer key, question paper, and solutions for the NCHMCT JEE Exam. The official NCHMCT JEE Exam answer key will be used to determine the NCHMCT JEE Exam result.
The NCHMCT JEE Exam result will be released in the middle of the year. The NTA, which is in charge of administering the exam, will announce the results. Following the announcement of the results, candidates can proceed to the counselling or admission process based on the merit list. Candidates who pass this exam will be admitted to a three-year Bachelor of Science in hotel management and food technology program.
The results of the NCHMCT JEE Exam will be published on the council’s website. Following the announcement of the results, a separate merit list based on the cut-off marks will be kept. At the time of admission, there will be no interview or group discussion. The rank list will be compiled based on the results of the NCHMCT JEE written exam.
Let us understand the importance of NCHMCT JEE EXAM results and answer the keys in further admission procedures.
How to download NCHMCT JEE Exam Official Answer Key?
- First and foremost, visit the official website.
- Then go for the NCHMCT JEE Exam official answer key announcement.
- Then, following the instructions in the notice, either login or immediately download the pdf of the NCHMCT JEE Exam official answer key by the National Testing Agency.
How to submit an objection on NCHMCT JEE Exam Official Answer Key?
You should read the National Testing Agency’s announcement on how to file objections to the official NCHMCT JEE Exam answer key. The following are the basic steps.
- Once again, the first step is to visit the official website.
- Then log in to submit an objection to the official answer key by clicking on the appropriate link.
- After that, follow the instructions on the notice to file an objection and pay the required money.
Marks for incorrect answers in NCHMCT JEE Exam Official Answer Key
- If there are several correct alternatives or a change in the key after the Challenges of the Answer Key process, only those candidates who have attempted it correctly using the amended Answer key(s) will be awarded marks.
- If a question is dropped due to a technological issue, all candidates who attempted it will receive full credit.
NCHMCT JEE Exam Counseling
- Candidates must register for the NCHMCT JEE Counseling Exam on the NCHMCT JEE Counseling Exam website. Every institution will perform its own counselling approach.
- Three rounds of counselling will take place. Candidates would have to select and lock their preferred institutions. Candidates will be required to participate in counselling sessions.
- Candidates should rank their preferred institutes in order of preference. Candidates will be assigned seats based on seat availability, filled choices, and other factors.
NCHMCT JEE Exam Admission Procedure
- Candidates who have been assigned a seat must physically report to the appropriate reporting center to have their documents verified and receive their provisional admission letter.
- Candidates must then report to their assigned college to confirm their seat. Candidates must report to the designated college within a certain time frame.
- Candidates must bring their original documents as well as their allotment letter. If an applicant fails to report to the assigned institution within the specified time frame, the seat will be allocated to another candidate.
- Candidates will be able to view their NCHMCT JEE Exam results online. Students will be able to know the result by entering their login details. There will be no offline mode for delivering results to pupils.