Are you doing hard work to clear IPMAT? If yes, then you must be very anxious to complete the IPMAT syllabus and clear the exam. Well, it is possible to clear the exam within 1 month by doing a little more hard work. When you add additional effort to your exam preparation, nobody can stop you from clearing the exam. This post will give you some important tips to prepare for the IPM entrance exam.
What is IPMAT?
Every year IIM Rohtak and IIM Indore conduct an aptitude test for admission to its five-year Integrated Programme in Management (IPM) course that is called IPMAT. This course is basically a dual degree program that offers Bachelors and Masters degree programs together. IIM Indore offers this course for students who have passed the 12th standard. However, you can find more competition for this exam as more than 15 thousand students used to appear for this exam. Thus, you require great time management skills along with a well-planned approach.
Why IPMAT Course?
When a student wants to pursue a career in management, they choose the IPMAT course. There are specific reasons for choosing an IPMAT Course for the students. It includes:
- The IIM brand value is important for a student’s career as it adds more value to the student’s credentials.
- This course has a well-charted curriculum that gives you holistic education.
- When you get admission to IIM, you have more opportunities to get better placements.
What are the topics covered under the IPM syllabus?
It is important for you to look after the detailed syllabus of the IPM exam. It can help you to know the important topics for the IPM Exam in every subject. Usually, the IPM exam consists of two sections: a quantitative section and a verbal ability section topic. Here are the important topics that are covered in the Quantitative Section and Verbal Ability Section topics.
Quantitative Section Topics
- Number System
- Set Theory
- Algebra and Arithmetic
- Data Interpretation
- Time & Speed
- Distance, Time, & Work
- Percentage (%), Profit, & Loss
Verbal Ability Section Topics
- Paragraph Completion
- Reading Comprehension
- Usage Word
- Fill ups
- Jumble Words
- Jumbles Para
- Vocabulary & Analogy
Tips for preparing for the IPM entrance exam in 1 month
When you engage your hard work and a well-planned study strategy within your IPM entrance exam preparation, you can easily crack the exam. Here are some of the important tips and tricks that will help you to clear the IPM entrance exam in 1 month.
- The IPM Exam is conducted to test the Quantitative Ability and Verbal Ability skills of the candidate. Thus, you can start with the simple mathematical topics and take 10 to 15 days to cover the topics.
- While studying, try to dispense the time limit for each concept.
- While focusing on the Verbal Ability part, you need to focus on the vocabulary and grammar portion. You need to speed up to clear the exam.
- You should try to mix and match the topics so that you do not include all the tough subjects at a time.
- Start with your favourite subject or topic and then move to the difficult part. For this, you need to allocate the subjects that you are going to study regularly.
- Try to solve more and more previous year’s question papers to improve your problem-solving skills as well as time management skills.
- On a regular basis, you need to revise all the necessary formulas.
- You need to set an easy topic from the Verbal Ability along with a tough concept from the Quantitative section so that you will not feel bored.
- Choose a book for Quantitative section preparation that involves numerous questions and describes each topic in-depth.
- While preparing, write down complex or keyword formulas from the topic so that you can easily revise it.
- You can enhance your grammar and vocabulary by reading newspapers regularly.
- You need to give less time to the topic that you have good knowledge of and give more time to difficult topics.
- While studying, if you are getting any errors or mistakes, then try to revise the topic.
- You can go for the IPM Mock tests as it helps to construct your confidence level as well as improves your time-management skills.
- Do not waste your time if you don’t know any answers to the final exam.
- You need to prepare certain notes on proverbs, idioms & phrases, and grammar rules.
Likely, you can prepare well for the upcoming IPM exam so that you can get more success and get more career opportunities in your life.